daftar isi

Label

Jumat, 10 Agustus 2012

Song in Agust

Hai Reader..how are you in this month? i hope you had really good condition. So..this month is a special moment because..yay!! its Ramadhan!! Well in my religion its time to do many worship and a good things. to get more reward from ALLAH SWT. Don't forget in Ramadhan i and all muslim people do fasting too. Oke now  i wanna to share one of my favorite song. That title is Candyman. Im so really like this song because Kahimi Karie had a really cute voice like a child and i love that song lyrics so really sweet like candy LOL!! This song is release in 1998 so long-long ago right?! went im 6 years old. And this song are used in my favorit tv program "ON THE SPOT at Trans7. Hope you will enjoy that music just like me!! ooo...I hope i can get many candys for my breakfasting



















   Candyman
Take me with you for Wonderland
Candyman
You know everything like superman
Let's go
Just like Disney ice cream castle

Candyman
Everybody say you're too old for me
Canydman
But, sweetest, charming, perfect for me
Let's go
Without walkman I'm so fed up
Let's go
Watching rainbow play on sunlight

The stranger come to me "hello"

And threw away that my old Mickey Mouse

The morning bell will chime

I love you my sweet Candyman

Candyman
Take me with you for Wonderland
Candyman
I know everything of your secrets
Let's go
Without thick book it makes you tired
Let's go
Will you marry me? In ice cream castle

Candyman
They say you're too shy and boring
Candyman
But, be careful for him, makes me crazy
Let's go
Without bubble gum it's too childish
Let's go
I will kiss you for your sad eyes

Sun went down always without me
Any day for everyday
But, I don't care that, anymore
'Cos you spotted me
I love you my sweet Candyman




Oke guys that the end of  my post. I hope you like this song and happy Agust!!!(Lagu ini emang udah lama tapi aku baru tau dan nemunya pas usia aku 20 th haha utk mencari lagu ini butuh 14 tahun ya hehe..Selamat mendengarkan lagu unyu ini)


8 komentar:

  1. jadi inget pilem horor candyman itu..hiiii...

    BalasHapus
  2. ha???ada ya mba film horor candyman? waduh serem juga -___-"

    BalasHapus
  3. salam ramadhan....14 tahun waktu yang cukup lama untuk mencari sebuah lagu...nice share song and video clip :)

    BalasHapus
  4. salam ramadhan mas!!makasih mas aku emang ngidam lagi ini udah lama..baru ketemunya n jodohnya sekarang :D mas blognya aku ikutin ya nice blog btw :D

    BalasHapus
  5. Wahh Laguu ini kan sering di putar emang seuatu Laguu ii Theme song di OTS T7, WAh lagunya dari luar pas nih buat theme song! Trims buat sharenya

    BalasHapus
  6. hahahaa trims udh komen n dengerin ya kak feri :D

    BalasHapus
  7. renyah juga lagunya
    tapi ga ngerti apa artinya
    hehe piss

    BalasHapus
  8. ahahaha cari dikamus :D btw makasih udh mampir di blog saya nti saya pasti berkunjung balik :D

    BalasHapus