daftar isi

Label

Kamis, 22 Desember 2011

when someone stole your heart

I think people in this world had this feeling..guess what?Right!!falling in love.That's feeling can make you crazy sometime and do stupid things to get your love.I know it's look silly but,you always do the way to love her/his. Hmmm....what about your love story?! It's happy ending or maybe sad ending?I hope you can find your true love and happy with your lover. By the way i have a good song for you guys.This song from Mocca,my favorite band.That song is remind me with someone who i adore.I really love that boy whatever he do,and about his bad habit,LOL!!!Ya...if you love someone or somethings you maybe accept his/her bad things. No bodys perfect right??!!

Mocca- I love you anyway

It’s 10 pm and you’re late again
And I can understand what kept you so long
Now look at you
Wearing that shirt again
Don’t you realize how ugly that thing is

(2x)
But even so
I love you anyway
No matter how things have gone
You always have me

Now here it comes
You complain again
Complain about everything
It’s driving me mad
Now look at you
Wearing that shirt again
Dont you realize how ugly that thing is

(4x)
But even so
I love you anyway
No matter how things have gone
You always have me


(4x)
You always have me




Oke.....have a nice day every one :) hope this song can make you cheer up and fight to get your love....
  
(Anyway hope you can understand what i talking about...)


(Buat pembaca semua!!!dengerin ya lagu nya ya!!!dijamin deh pasti ketagihan denger nya..)

11 komentar:

  1. Wow lagunya menyentuh banget Ada yang kenaan Langsung!!!!!!! >3<
    iya terima kasih sudah sejauh ini....... selalu berpikir positif kedapan membaut kemungkinan semakin besar.... mantap deh! I love u anyway dont think love is anyway but love is true....... thanks for blog walking....!

    BalasHapus
  2. hahaha....kamu kenapa???lagi kesambet??!!tapi asli lagunya enak loh!!! suka bnget sama mocca!!!lagunya bnyak menyentuh hati

    BalasHapus
  3. wow!!!lagunya mengena di aku ti!!!hehe...cocoklah didenger malam2...liriknya pun bgus

    BalasHapus
  4. hahaha dengan sapa tuh ka???berharap kmu ktmu org yg tepat ya :D

    BalasHapus
  5. siapa nih yang udah curi hati Tia?? #hehe

    BalasHapus
  6. seseorg yg aneh hehe...hmm,,,T___T" klau diinget rasanya pngen ninju!!

    BalasHapus
  7. haha.. sabar Tia-chan..
    kalo ketemu TINJU aja XD <--sesat mode: on

    BalasHapus
  8. ini sih lagu yg kamu puter terus pas diperpus :P

    BalasHapus
  9. Waaa lirik lagunya keren! Keren keren! download ah.

    BalasHapus
  10. monggo pak :) lagu nya emang menyentuh dan ngejazz (hahaha...)

    BalasHapus